YOU ARE ENTERING THE INDIVIDUAL INVESTORS & INTERMEDIARIES SECTION OF THE HONG KONG SITE
The following applies to this section of the pinebridge.com.hk website:
Use of Website:
This website is intended for the use of Hong Kong investors only.
The content of this website does not constitute an offer or solicitation to anyone in any jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation is not authorised or to any person to whom it is unlawful to make such offer or solicitation. This website is not directed to any person in any jurisdiction where the publication or availability of this website is prohibited. It is the responsibility of each person wishing to access the information contained herein, or to make an application for units or shares in any of the funds referred to in this website ("Funds"), to comply with the laws and other requirements of the relevant jurisdiction. By accessing this website, you are representing and warranting that the applicable laws and regulations of your jurisdiction allow you to access the information.
In particular the information contained on this website is not for distribution and does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of any offer to buy any securities in the United States of America or for the benefit of any United States persons. The Funds have not been or will they be registered under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended.
The information contained in this website does not constitute investment advice. An investment in the Funds may not be suitable for all investors and if you are unclear about any of the information on this website, please consult your stockbroker, lawyer, accountant, bank manager or other professional adviser.
There is no assurance that the investment objectives of any of the Funds will be achieved. Past performance may not be a reliable guide to future performance. Investment involves risk. Investments may fall as well as rise in value. An investment should only be made by those persons who could sustain a loss on their investment. If investment returns are not denominated in HKD/USD, US/HK dollar-based investors are exposed to exchange rate fluctuations.
This website (including this information) shall be governed by Hong Kong law and the Hong Kong courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any actions, claims, disputes or proceedings arising out of or in connection with this website.
- PineBridge Global Funds and PineBridge Fund Series are umbrella unit trusts which consist of a number of sub-funds with different investment objectives and risk profiles. These sub-funds may invest in equities, debt securities, money market securities and/or other instruments, including financial derivatives instruments (“FDI”).
- PineBridge China A Share Fund is a sub-fund of the PineBridge Global Select Funds which uses a United States Dollar (“USD”) qualified foreign institutional investors ("QFII") quota to invest primarily in the A-Share markets in the People’s Republic of China ("PRC"). Because the QFII quota is denominated in USD, the sub-fund has to remit USD into the PRC and then convert into Renminbi to invest. The sub-fund therefore is not denominated in Renminbi. All subscriptions and redemptions are in USD. The Sub-Fund involves multi-currency conversions and is therefore subject to higher costs and multi-currency risk.
- Some sub-funds may invest in emerging markets or small and/or mid-capitalised companies and may be subject to higher liquidity and volatility risks.
- Some sub-funds may invest in a single country or limited number of market(s) and may be subject to higher concentration risks as compared to a fund which is diversified across different geographic regions.
- Some sub-funds may invest in debt securities and is therefore exposed to fixed income risk such as credit rating downgrade risk, default risk, interest rate risk and reinvestment risk, which may have a negative impact on the net asset value of the sub-funds.
- Some sub-funds may invest in equities and equities related securities and is therefore exposed to equity risk.
- As a result of the fiscal conditions and concerns on sovereign debt of certain European countries, some sub-funds may be subject to a number of risks (such as higher volatility, liquidity, currency and default risks) arising from a potential crisis in the Eurozone.
- Some sub-funds may invest in below investment grade or unrated debt securities, these securities may be subject to higher liquidity risks and default risks comparing with investment grade bonds.
- Some sub-funds may invest in sovereign debt issued or guaranteed by government entities. The performance of the sub-funds may be negatively impacted in the event of default of the government entity on its sovereign debt.
- Some sub-funds may invest in mortgage-backed securities and other asset backed securities and may be subject to interest rate, prepayment and extension risks.
- Some sub-funds of PineBridge Global Funds may use FDI for efficient portfolio management (including hedging) and/or investment purpose and some sub-funds of PineBridge Fund Series may use FDI for hedging purpose. These sub-funds may be subject to various types of risk such as counterparty, liquidity, correlation, credit, volatility, valuation and settlement risks which can have an adverse effect on the net asset value of the sub-fund.
- Dividends, if any, may be paid out of the capital of some sub-funds. Where the manager determines in its discretion to pay distributions in respect of the sub-fund, investors should note that such distributions amounts to a return or withdrawal of part of an investor’s original investment or from any capital gains attributable to that original investment. Such distributions may result in an immediate decrease in the net asset value of the sub-fund.
- The instruments invested by the sub-funds may fall in value and therefore investors may suffer losses of their investment in the sub-funds.
- You should not base your investment decisions on the information contained in this website alone. You are advised to read the offering documents of the relevant Fund for further details of the Fund and the investment risks.
The information contained in this website is being furnished by PineBridge Investments Asia Limited and/or its affiliates (together “PineBridge”). This website is published by PineBridge Investment Asia Limited and has not been reviewed by the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong (the “SFC”).
You will leave our Hong Kong website and will be directed to our global website after you click “Accept”.
For information on products available to members of the general public in Hong Kong, please refer to the Individual Investors & Intermediaries section of the Hong Kong website. Our global website is not intended for members of the general public and not all services or products referred to in our global website are suitable for or available to general Hong Kong investors. By clicking “Accept”, you acknowledge that you understand the foregoing, that you comply with all applicable securities and laws by accessing the information on our global website, and that you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions governing the use of our global website.
Investment involves risk. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Please refer to the relevant fund offering documents for further details, including risk factors. The information contained in the Hong Kong website, the global website or other websites linked to it has not been reviewed by the SFC. The Hong Kong website is published by PineBridge Investment Asia Limited.